11.04.2009

You've Got Only Four More Weeks...

...to see some great art in person! My show, "A Young Artist on the Rise" by Lauren of LaurenLiz Designs, is scheduled to run through the end of November. It's my first ever solo show, and I am proud of the collection of work on display. It's a variety of pieces that I've done; the earliest is from 2002, before I graduated from high school. There are recent pieces, including (my own personal favorite) "Blue Giraffe." I chose the pieces on display because I believe they are a good representation of the various styles I succeed at, as well as an example of how my style has evolved over the years.

I welcome any comments or questions about my work. If there's an interest in buying a piece, but the price is 'a little too steep' for your budget, let me know and we can work something out. I could even do a commissioned piece for you; the holidays are coming up, and nothing says "You rock, [gift recipient]!" like a one-of-a-kind painting! :-) Shoot me an email at laurenewetherell@gmail.com or check me out on Facebook on the LaurenLiz Designs page.

Have a great November everybody, and look out for new work coming soon. :-)

No comments: